Tuesday, February 2, 2010

today's gratitude

I feel so deeply grateful today for the opportunity to be here on this passionate planet. With all the many challenges we face here, it is still such a special place. We are surrounded by nature in all its awesome power and beauty. We are able to experience so many pleasures through our five senses, and to create pleasure for others. We can find so many ways to be useful, to be of help to our fellow human beings. What a rich experience is ours for the taking.

I continue to challenge myself to be more self aware, less driven by ego, less defensive, and more open to the opportunities for learning which are constantly available to me. I continue to challenge myself to stop and listen, to be still, to look within, to receive help and guidance.

Remember to enjoy your time here, friends. Love one another. Be of service. Be good to yourself. And be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment