Monday, February 1, 2010

Rehearsal on film


This photo is the happy result of an acting job I didn't get. I was recently submitted for consideration for a very small part in a comedy about a composer. While corresponding with the liaison from the film production company, I mentioned that I play the violin. One thing led to another and the end result was that the film crew came to our orchestra's beautiful rehearsal space at KK b'nai tzedek, and filmed our rehearsal to use in the film. This is one of several still pics from the shoot that was sent to me from the production company. We - the Seven Hills Sinfonietta - will be performing at B'nai Tzedek on March 7, 2010. The program will include Vivaldi's second concerto for flute and orchestra, a 1951 poem for flute and orchestra by Charles Griffes and Elgar's gorgeous Enigma Variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment