Sunday, January 24, 2010

New habit

I realized last night that I no longer need to share my daily juice. I was very excited about my new juicer, and I'm still grateful to have it. Knowing I was going to post the juice of the day helped me stay motivated to make juice daily until it became a full blown habit, which it now is. So, I'm switching to a new morning discipline:daily thanksgiving. Beginning today, I will start my writing day by acknowledging one of the things for which I am grateful. Credit for this new( future) habit of mine goes to my friends, Alison Weikel and Gina Weathersby, who engage in a similar practice every day. I already know the power of gratitude to obliterate sadness, anger and self pity, and by practicing it daily here, I hope to inspire others to adopt the practice as well, and thereby enrich their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment