Thursday, April 24, 2014

take your child/mom to work day

I wanted to check in really quickly just to say that today - take your child to work day - was GREAT. I didn't buy a yacht, although I wanted to. Isaac and I strolled past several beauties that were for sale, but I am acutely aware that we must watch every dollar in an attempt to save money for summer camp, which is only 2 months away!!! Before lunching in Annapolis, we spent a while with the staff of a dental practice, going over all the ways that doTERRA essential oils can improve the experience of everyone in their office, especially the staff. Isaac was a terrific asset, sharing stories and testimonials and making sure I covered salient points about what makes doTERRA oils unique. Tomorrow, I will accompany Isaac as a chaperone on his class field trip (reportedly the best of the year), but I will need to peel off at lunch time and head to the airport. Saturday will be take your mom to work day. I need my mother to drive me to Boca from Palm Beach Gardens because I do not have a car nor am I renting one this time. So, she will attend my training in the AromaTouch technique and get to see what it is I do when I am working, and hopefully understand why I am so passionate about it. As a full fledged member of the sandwich generation, it is a real treat to have tomorrow, a field trip I am NOT missing, for a change, sandwiched between two other very special days. I feel very fortunate. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment